Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Help! I've lost my marbles

I realized today that when I started blogging I had so many things that I wanted to air about and now that I finally have the time to blog I can't remember them. It makes me think of the movie Hook. The character of Tootles is wandering around the house saying "I've lost my marbles, Ive lost my marbles". Well that is me!

So, I'm wondering if any of you could help me find my marbles?

Hook managed to find Tootles' marbles and brought them back to him and I'm hoping that maybe one of you have found my marbles. If you have please send them to me at this address.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

They're probably rolling around with my marbles, having a grand old time. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I saw your marbles in the place that I left mine. That's right, "In the place I left mine". I'm sure I must have left them somewhere, but I just can't remember where. But where I'm sure I lost mine, I was with you. It must be a place for lost marbles. Or befuddled ladies ( or should I say beautiful young crest of the hill bomb shells). Ha, Ha. If this makes no sense it is because I left my marbles somewhere, and I can't remember where. Help me my friend!!
DM

airingon said...

Shauna,
It is nice to know that they're around somewhere and not alone. LOL

DM,
I am sure that you must have been with me when I lost my marbles cause it sounds like we're in the same place. Don't worry we'll keep looking together. LOL
A crest of the hill bombshell? WOW, that's going to keep me going for a while. So, who needs marbles?
I think that must be kinda like being blond and we all know that "blonds have more fun". By the way gray is just a shade off blond, don't you think? LOL

Shauna said...

By the way gray is just a shade off blond, don't you think? LOL.

Sparkling blonde??

airingon said...

Shauna,

"Sparkling Blond"?

You gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

Peter pan found the marbles, not hook