Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Electronic World

I am so excited because I have gotten my very first computer. Yes, we have had two computers at our house for a few years but my hubby bought me my very own computer.

It is a mini computer. It is small and is a little tricky to type on because the keyboard is so small. This is not the smallest computer out there but it is about an inch bigger than the littlest one that I have seen. Not counting the I-phone and I-pod-touch.

It strikes me funny that I'm so excited about this because as you all know I'm "electronically challenged". I'm determined to learn this, but as I am with learning Spanish so will I be challenged with learning my computer. However, I am still excited.

Well, that is it for today. Not much but something that I could type on my new computer.

See you later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice hubby you have - a keeper I presume! The only thing I can think to say is that I would have some major problems seeing the screen. With my large screen computer I still have to tilt my head way up so I can see out of the bottom of my glasses. For your computer I would probably need to get a pair of magnifying glasses. That sounds like a good idea even for my own computer. Note to self - look into getting some magnifying glasses that you can wear on your face like regular lenses. Have fun learning Spanish. I'm doing good just speaking my form of English, let alone learning another language.
Ta ta for now - DM

Anonymous said...

The whole things sounds a little complicated for someone my age. I changed the ringtone on my cell phone and now it rings all kinds of stuff...Now I just need to figure out which ring belongs to which number. No idea how I did this. I keep saying I'm going to learn all this new technology and then a few minutes later I end up on the couch watching games shows. Think there is a lack of attention span or a lack of patience due to frustration. Either way I end up on the couch...just taking a break!!!
BC.

airingon said...

DM
You bet my hubby is a keeper!
Well I never thought of all the problems that will arise just simply from my age. And here I thought all I had to worry about was my lack of electronic challenges.
At this point things are going about as good as Spanish.

BC.
Hey, I did almost the same thing to my cell phone. My phone is old but I got all kinds of things going on just trying to put it on silence.
The couch is where I think we all end up. After of course I learn how to turn the TV on. LOL
Maybe that saying is true "you can't teach old dog new tricks." LOL