Thursday, October 11, 2007

Undie, Where?

I'm going away for a holiday and of course the first thing that has to get done is the laundry. Doesn't sound very interesting and it's not, so my mind gets off on it's crazy road of who decided what.

Well because I'm folding clothes I get to thinking about all the underwear that people have and what is it's purpose. Who decided what undies should look like and what purpose should they have? I know the whole thing should seem rather obvious but when you really think about under things it seems a little strange what some people wear and what the purpose is.

Why do people wear things like thongs? It can't be hygeine cause they don't cover enough to fulfill that purpose. Some of the bras are really rather useless when it comes to holding them puppies in. And the really funny thing is that if you wear the things that do the obvious job then you don't want anyone to know cause they are considered granny clothes.

Men's jocks come in all kinds of styles. Boxers, what do they accomplish? Especially the really lose ones. My young grandsons have their first boxer briefs and their Mom said to me "I showed them how to pull the legs down in their jeans and they really love them". I chuckle at that because it's like layering clothes. Why wear any? Wouldn't that be just as comfortable? (I guess that if you rip your jeans then at least you won't see skin.)

Well that about raps my crazy thoughts on undies. I'm not sure where these thoughts came from but hopefully my holiday will help get my mind back on track.

Catch you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you made me laugh. Never thought of, or will think of, undies in the same way. And I love my 'granny panties' but my other half gets a kick out of riping them off when there's even just a small hole (no sexual conotation. He just likes getting me in a stink). I get frustrated because 'those were my favorite, most comfortable pair!' But, that does not deter him.

Have a great holiday!

at

airingon said...

at
Men, sounds hot at your house.LOL
Why is it that the "granny panties" are always the most comfortable. I guess that it costs to be sexy.LOL
The price we women pay to look good.LOL